Customer Service Representative- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Customer service representatives must make sure first that the complaints made are valid and must do whatever they can--within the bounds of their authority--to make sure the customer is satisfied when he hangs up the phone.
• clerical responsibilities. Such duties may involve answering telephone calls and making the appropriate transfers.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with refunds, or exchanges.
• Advise on company information.
• Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
• Act as the company gatekeeper.
• Suggest solutions when a product malfunction.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Utilize computer technology to handle customer data.
Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered