Local organization seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team!
Job Duties include:
- Coordinates all incoming payroll data for clients in conjunction with the payroll team.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing, auditing and distribution of payroll to client employees.
- Develop a tracking system to record all client and employee issues
- Consistently look for opportunities to maximize operational efficiencies
- Ability to diffuse escalated client or employee concerns with the most effective solutions
- Maintains processing quality standards as established by management
- Demonstrates high level of confidentiality and professionalism with employee information
- Exhibits strong knowledge of state and federal payroll regulations
- Implements modifications to processes and standard operating procedures regarding internal, regulatory or industry changes
- 2-4+ years of payroll processing experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Pay: $65,000 per year