Part-Time Shipping and Receiving Clerk / Buffalo, NY/ 10-15 Hours Per Week
A well-established Buffalo Food Manufacturer is looking for a Part-Time Shipping and Receiving Clerk with forklift experience!
10 – 15 Hours Per Week – Flexible
- Compiling and keeping records of quantity, type, and value of material, property, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
- Counting material, property, equipment, merchandise, or supplies and posting totals to inventory/property records in database
- Organizing parts
- Performing spot check for storeroom and finance
- Adding part information to inventory
- Identifying and eliminating obsolete and overstocked parts
- Creating bar tag
- Moving bin location and physically moving parts.
- Managing age of inventory by completing disposal/donation as indicated on work list.
- Supporting shipping needs of internal and external customers
- Organizing and complete shipping/receiving paperwork
- Maintaining inventory and an organized environment
- 0-3 years’ experience in shipping and/or receiving materials.
- Ability to operate forklift as needed (previous forklift experience)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift and manipulate 50 lbs.
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be a team player with an ability to build relationships.
- Highly organized self-starter with demonstrated initiative and flexibility.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong safety awareness and focus at all times
Great part-time opportunity with an established and growing Buffalo Manufacturer!! Flexible part-time hours!! Perfect someone looking for flexibility with work schedule! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!