Entry-Level Research Assistant (Research and Development)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
An Entry Level Research and Development Assistant is needed for an international Tonawanda Manufacturer to assist in developing Over the Counter drug, cosmetic and personal care products and processes by conducting research, analysis, data synthesis and experimentation.
- Executing formulas (bench top work) while learning rudiments of formulating
- Preparing formula packages, electronic filing of data (proficient in Word and Excel)
- Creating and servicing internal and external customers with necessary paperwork
- Ordering and organizing Chemical samples
- General lab maintenance
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Laboratory research/development experience (school or work) a plus, but not required!
- Seeking candidates who are fast learners, with a great attitude!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Biochemistry Preferred (Associates will be considered)
Get your foot in the door with this growing and established Tonawanda Manufacturer! Growth opportunities available! Clean work environment! Apply today!
Military Veterans and new graduates encouraged to apply!