1. Adheres to all safety and quality requirements.
2. Sets the leadership example and acts as a team player in the best interest of the company, its customers and employees.
3. Provides leadership and direction to the manufacturing operations team, including scheduling, warehouse, and inventory management to support company objectives; directly supervises all Production Supervisors, Scheduling and Inventory Manager, and Maintenance Manager.
4. Accountable for safety, quality, quantity and cost of production collaborating with Functional Leaders where applicable.
5. Assists in short and long-range operations strategy development for the business. Develops manufacturing operations roadmap to support growth.
6. Develops and incorporates Continuous Improvement initiatives ensuring product performance, compliance and capacity planning.
7. Ensures facilities and equipment are designed, built and maintained to reduce lead times, costs and defects; deploys manufacturing best practices throughout the facility.
8. Collaborates with and coordinates other functions activities to deliver Plant goals (Engineering, Quality, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales).
9. Drives performance and accountability through key performance indicators; develops a high-performance workforce and first-line leadership team.
10. Provides and drives excellent communication within his/her team and across the organization and ensures alignment on key objectives.
11. Supports and drives development of a plant-wide continuous improvement culture.
Performs other functions as required.
Technical or business bachelor’s degree, with master’s degree(s) in business or technical field desired.