Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a direct hire Flexographic Rewind-Inspection Operator role for our valued client in Butler, WI.Our client is a recognized national leader in the label printing industry who invests heavily in its people, training, and equipment within its state-of-the-art printing facility. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity at a company with a collaborative culture and opportunities for advancement!
Shift: 1st & 2nd Shift Openings
Pay: $14-$18 per hour
• Take press rolls from press and setup on rewind machine.
• Inspect and rewind production of finished flexographic product.
• Verify the finished size measurements.
• Conduct visual inspection during rewind.
Identify and report on non-conformances.
• Complete all inspection & nonconforming materials documentation.
• Identify incomplete jobs. Return jobs to production as needed.
• Maintain rewind machine with acetate or degreaser. Complete daily Maintenance Log.
• 1 year of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Rewind Machine operation experience strongly preferred
• Quality Control Inspection experience strongly preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• High School Diploma/GED