Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for people who want to work with one of our clients in a warehouse environment. Our client is a well-known furniture company throughout the U.S. This is an outstanding opportunity for a long term position with a well established company.
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 5:30AM - 1:30PM
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 3:00PM - 11:00PM
Pay rate: $14- $14.50/Hour
You will be:
- Loading and unloading furniture which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods such as dressers, sofas, and case goods utilizing hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other moving equipment.
- Scanning (using Tablets or RF guns) documents for carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of products
- Monitor order management systems for inventory
- Picking deliveries from inventory and staging them by truck and stop number
- Using basic hand tools when needed. (Wrenches, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, etc.)
- Shrink-Wrapping furniture with padding or other materials as directed for protection
- General cleaning-up of warehouse (brooms, dustpans, emptying trash cans, possibly running floor scrubber)
- Strong, consistent work ethic, reliability, and teamwork oriented
- Good communication skills, must speak, read, and write English (bi-lingual a plus)
- Good handwriting/documentation skills, others must be able to read and understand what you write
- Comfortable with scan technology, such as RF guns, or handheld scanners.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a plus
What you will get:
- Weekly pay
- Medical benefits
- Free online skill-building courses
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!