Remedy Intelligent Staffing a Bilingual (English – Spanish) HR Assistant for our valued client located near Platteville, WI. This is a temporary position but could be reevaluated for temp-to-hire at a later date. If you have excellent English and Spanish communication skills and enjoy working with people, apply today!
Shift: 1st shift; 7 am to 4 pm or 8 am to 5 pm
Job Duties of the Bilingual HR Assistant
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling interviews, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Translates verbal and written communication from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.