Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently looking for a dynamic, action-oriented individual to join our Team in the Omaha, NE office as a Staffing Manager.
We have experienced extensive growth in our market place and need additional Staffing Managers to share in the growth opportunity that our staffing practice continues to achieve. Are you a competitive and outgoing individual looking to start a new career in a fun, fast paced environment?
The Staffing Manager is a mid-level level position intended on training for continued career growth into a Senior Staffing Manager role. The Staffing Manager is someone who has the drive to meet goals, grow current skills and be financially rewarded for meeting those goals! Base Pay D.O.E.
Remedy is part of the EmployBridge family of Staffing companies, we are one of the largest Staffing firms in the United States. Honored to be one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for.
There are 5 fundamental values upon which we operate Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First and Passion. At Remedy values are not some set of abstract ideas that are nice to ponder but rarely demonstrated in action. On the contrary, they are woven through our relationships and business decisions and truly exist as the fabric of all we do. We believe that as a company whose very product is “productive people", having a culture that supports and fosters sound relationships is a true difference maker.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Source, recruit, interview and hire candidates
· Conduct Reference Calls
· Building relationships with candidates and associates and clients to ensure the best possible long-term service success
· Provide supervision to workforce
· Provide high level of customer service to clients
· Manage flow of candidates to meet and grow branch profitability
· Work directly with Manager to establish individual activity and goals
· Manage all appropriate HR documentation