Maintenance Mechanics/Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Maintenance Mechanics needed for a leading Buffalo, NY Manufacturer to provide preventative maintenance and equipment repair.
1st: 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday- Friday
2nd: 2:00pm – 10:30pm Monday – Friday
- Providing routine preventative maintenance and equipment repair as required
- Performing general maintenance of the facility and completing daily and weekly facility related tasks
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager to ensure all machines are working properly
- Completing special support projects as necessary
- Prior mechanical and electrical experience required
- Basic troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical and pneumatic circuitry in a packaging environment
- Experience with Vertical Form Fill Seal machines and powder bottle fillers a plus
- Capable of bending, lifting, walking standing for length of time and climbing if necessary
- Proficient with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Valid driver’s license
Get your foot in the door with a leading, family-owned Buffalo, NY Manufacturer that’s been rated one of WNY’s Best Places To Work!! Apply now!
We welcome Military Veterans to apply!