Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to pass a forklift certification test, previous forklift experience a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Strong numerical reasoning ability
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Must have a full range of motion and be able to position self to kneel and bend for extended periods as the task may require.
- This position requires continual use of your hands, considerable use of your arms and legs, and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
- This position requires long periods of standing
- The use of safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, helmets, and hearing protection, is utilized daily.
- This position requires lifting and maneuvering 50lbs, and up to 70lbs. with the assistance of lifting equipment or other team members.