The Machine Operator Level I operates CNC machines to fabricate parts.
- $14 per hour
- Plenty of Overtime Opportunities
- 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Prepares for job by checking for correct and complete tooling, checking oil and coolant levels, checking chip conveyor, and stocking up supplies.
- Runs parts by using tools to tighten/loosen fixtures, loads parts in the machine and cycles machine.
- Effectively utilizes various manual inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks, gauge pins, indicators, etc.).
- Performs added operations specific to the job.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret print specifications.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Reads inspection prints; performs quality inspections of machined products and documents results.
- Verbally communicates with co-workers regarding production runs.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Completes and maintains paperwork.
- Prepares for next shift by cleaning work area and prepping supplies.
Join our team - APPLY TODAY!