Now hiring Assemblers
The Assembler engages in the assembly of a firearm by performing various assembly steps. The Assembler ensures that quality standards are met or exceeded in the assembly process.
- $12 per hour
- 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Job Location: Daytona Beach
- Plenty of Overtime Opportunities
Assembler Job Duties:
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies and subassemblies using hand tools.
- Utilizes small hand tools to perform assembly such as hammer, screw driver, electric screw driver, pliers or press machine to sub-assemble pins, springs and rods.
- Completes prep work assignments including painting front and rear sights, arranging and organizing small parts such as pins, springs and washers.
- Assembles recoil springs, hammer springs or firing pins using small hand tools to piece together springs, washers and rods.
- Performs visual inspections on all materials, small parts and assembled products.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Assembly Supervisor.
- Cleans and inspects firearms returning from test fire including snaking to remove gun powder residue from inside the firearm, using a cleaner to wipe down the grip and slide and checking the magazine or handling container for shell casings.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows all safety procedures.
JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!