CNC Machine Operator
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will load and operate Citizen CNC Machine or Profilator to turn, cut, mill or form metal parts and check machined parts to drawing and/or routing.
Job Location: Ormond Beach
$15-18 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review drawing and routing to determine characteristics and dimensions of finished part.
- Loads raw material into machine.
- Start automatic machine operation (machine set-ups will be made by others)
- Measure completed parts using micrometers, dial/digital calipers, gauges and/or indicators for conformance to drawing and routing specifications.
- Adjust machine controls or tool positions to correct malfunctions or out of tolerance condition.
- Stops machine to change insert tools due to calculated tool life requirements or breakage.
- Identify, log and notify supervisor of discrepancies.
- Observe and listen to machine operation to detect malfunctions such as worn or damaged cutting tools, bar miss-feeds, etc.
- Maintain operation of a maximum of four similar machines.
- Cleans machines, tooling and parts. Performs normal machine maintenance.
- Able to work with a team to accomplish company goals.
- Strict attention to safety procedures and guidelines including waring all personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Willingness to keep and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adherence to attendance policy and all other company policies.
CNC Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and understand shop drawings and blueprints.
- 1-2 years experience required
- Must be able to do basic shop math, add & subtract with 3-4 decimal.
Join our team - Apply today!