New 1st Shift Warehouse in Cheektowaga NY
Temp to Hire!
Must Have Steel Toes!
Must Have a Prior Warehouse Experience!
The warehouse employee is responsible for assisting in receiving and putting into location all merchandise as well as taking out of location and loading on to trucks all merchandise. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
The Major Job Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receives merchandise and puts it into location
- Picks and then stages merchandise to be loaded onto trucks
- Assists in loading merchandise onto trucks
- Maintains truck log/vehicle maintenance log if assigned to a Work Truck.
- Assists in taking regularly scheduled inventory
- Helps clean and maintain our facility
- Responsible for looking at their schedule as it may change throughout the week.
- Informs Warehouse Manager of any major issues or concerns.
- Any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 1 – 2 years experience
- Forklift certified preferred
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in entering data
- Must be able to do heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be a team player.