Inspectors/Elma, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shift
Inspectors are needed for an established and rapidly growing Elma, NY Manufacturer to inspect purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products in accordance with check lists, drawings, and or inspection procedures using standard physical/mechanical measurements and visual asses
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd 3:30pm-11:00pm Monday - Friday
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. A technical degree and two plus years of quality control experience in receiving inspection experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in operating a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and interpretation of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is a plus
- Ability to read and understand production drawings and blue prints. Must be able to read and understand specifications and recognize non-conformances.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, perform repetitive tasks, and have good attention to detail.
Great work environment! Learning and growth opportunities available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!