Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a 1st shift CNC Programmer for our valued client located on the West side of Madison. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a long standing company in our community. Apply now to be considered for this long term opportunity!
Shift: 1st, 7 am to 3 pm
Job Duties of CNC Programmer:
• Create and maintain all programs, fixtures and tooling
• Diagnose operating issues within assigned cell and make adjustments as needed.
• Milling, turning, drilling, tapping, sawing and hand layout of components using available jigs and fixtures.
• Mount and secure tooling in rack, turret or magazine; align and secure fixtures and check to confirm reference points.
• Install required programming; confirm part number and revision level to ensure accurate part configuration.
• 3 years of CNC Programming
• Ability to read, understand and interpret instructions describing tooling, fixturing, programming and offset requirements
• Use of variety of measurement tools
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.