New 1st Shift Press Brake Operator in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must Have Reliable Form of Transportation!
Must Have Steel Toes!
Sets up and operates the press to produce parts and wraps conforming to specified angles and dimensions of print or to production needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates the Brake Press and other machinery used in the production process, or assists other machine operators.
- Programs the brake press for first production piece, inspects own work with little or no supervision.
- Confirms machine set up with periodic checks – maintains quality throughout a production run.
- Works in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs other duties as necessary.