Small Toyota Contractor located in northeast San Antonio is in need of a 2nd shift Quality Control Technician.The person selected will start training for 1 week during the day shift (6:00AM to 2:30PM) and be ready to start the 2nd shift on July 6th.
Hours: 2nd shift 2:30PM to 11:30PM
- Perform internal audits to assess compliance
- Manage non-conforming material
- Support other functions with corrective action activities for customer complaints and internal findings
- Assist in training new operators in their roles of quality
- Support other functions and root analysis
- Support other functions with Kaizen events
- Any other task assigned to you by the quality manager
- Be able to work in a hot environment
- Must be available to work overtime every day and mandatory 8 hours on Saturdays.
- At least 5 years’ experience Quality Technician in Production preferred.
- Experience using Forklift previous certified (Vistech will be certifying)
- Be able to start training for 1 week during the first shift. (5:00am or 6:00am to 2:30pm)
- Below is the list of Quality Technician responsibilities.
Please stop by any of our two locations and speak to a recruiter.
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, Texas 78217 – 210.366.3400
1950 S.W. Military Dr. San Antonio, Texas 78221 – 210.973.6878