Are you an experienced Hardware Tester? Our client in South Jordan is looking for resourceful and intuitive Hardware QA Testers to join their Hardware Quality team. You will be responsible for carrying out test plans for new and existing products based on the Product Requirements and Engineering Specifications. You should be able to drive the projects independently, and support QA concerns in meetings with cross-functional and project teams.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (could be extended)
- Experience testing, analyzing, troubleshooting, or repairing issues with hardware, mechanical, electronic devices Experience in root cause analysis and fixing hardware issues
- Quick learner with a great attitude
- Strong in mechanical problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and using basic formulas o sum, max, min, standard deviation, etc.
- Ability to collect, collate, and present data and findings from tests
- Must have good interpersonal skills – verbal and written communication
- Able to maintain high attention to detail even while working on repetitive tasks
- Able to repetitively lift 40 lbs
- Free online skill-building courses
- Get paid weekly!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
We are partnered with: Hire Vets Medallion and Utah Patriot Partnership Programs