Production Shift Supervisor for 7am to 7pm.
This is a Temp to Hire position for our Simpsonville Plant. Plastic experience required. Also, Updated Resume required to apply for this position.
Under the supervision of the Production Process Leader, the Shift Supervisor’s primary function involves achieving the company’s PET strap quantity and quality production goals through the effective shift leadership of production employee activities (Technician & Operators), proactive and reactive care of extrusion equipment, and accurate raw material and finished goods record keeping.
- Coordinates production shift employee activities (TEAM)
- Proactively & reactively make necessary production equipment changes to optimize extrusion processing.
- Accountable for raw material mix to stated blend targets
- Consistently ensure finished good specifications are met
- Accurately document raw material consumption and changes in equipment parameters
- Effectively builds employee comradely & TEAM spirit
- Supports production activity where needed
- Actively supports positive work environment initiatives (ex. Cleanliness)
- 2yr+ plastic extrusion experience
- People activity leadership
- Problem resolution
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Mechanically inclined
- Capable of repetitive lifting of 40lbs+
What's In It For You?:
- Temp-to-Hire positions- start your career now!
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance available
- Educational Opportunities to be your better you!