TOOL MAKER: Job Summary:
• Final assembly and tryout of Progressive and hand Line Dies
• Operate all tool room equipment with limited supervision
• Responsible for final assembly of all styles of tooling.
• Trouble shot new or existing tools in a production setting.
• Ability to operate all tool room equipment effectively and efficiently with limited supervision.
• Assist less experienced workers.
• May be required to supervise subordinate level operators
• Education: High School Math and English equivalent
• Experience: 10-15 years in a manufacturing or similar environment
• CNC & Manual Mill operation
• Precision Grinding.
• Use of measuring devises: Micrometers, Vernier’s
• Dedicated and attention to detail
• Time management
• Blueprint reading a must.