We are seeking a Quality Control Lab Technician for Milliken's Gillespie Plant in Union! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
About this Opportunity:
• Temp-to-Hire position
• Pay depending on experience
• swing shift, 12 hours
• Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
• Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
• Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
• Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
• Participate in routine visual inspections
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
• Strong attention to detail • Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Stooping/Bending downwards/Crouching
• Reaching/extending arms
• Standing full shift
• Repetitive motions
• Visually inspecting materials
What's In It For You?:
• Temp-to-Hire positions- start your career now!
• $200 sign on bonus! (must have perfect attendance for first 140 hours worked)
• Great Pay
• Health Insurance available
• Educational Opportunities to be your better you!
• Make $100 with our referral bonus program!
- Must have good attendance
- Must have previous experience in quality control or related fields