Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for Injection Mold Operators for a manufacturing company located in South San Antonio.
Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials:
* Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
* Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
* Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
* Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part, removes finished product from dies, using hand tools.
* May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula. May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
Rate of Pay: $16.00
Schedule: Rotating shifts (with flexibility to come in early, stay later, and work weekends when needed)
*When hired permanently, the company will provide excellent benefits to include: 401K, Sick Leave, PTO, Medical and Dental, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) vouchers.
All interested applicant are encouraged to come in and apply to either one of our locations:
1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
All interested applicants MUST: