Local CPA office looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team!
- Prepare tax returns, payments, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure compliance with regulations by providing required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
Open to salary depending on experience