Global automotive body frame and transmission components manufacturing with great pay.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES WILL:
• Preparing production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
• Maintaining quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection and making equipment adjustments.
• Helping prepare others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures.
• Maintaining production operations by following policies and procedures.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested in learning more? Click here to Apply Now!
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Manufacturing Quality, Tooling, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Experience, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Power Tools