Immediate 3rd shift openings available with large Manufacturer in Deland!!!
- Cross train and/or work on any Fiber/Web equipment as necessary including Leach to meet schedule.
- Work with hazardous chemicals
- Understand environmental regulations as they pertain to operating the Industrial Waste Treatment area
- Maintain accurate records, logs and collect any necessary data for use by Engineering
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to analyze, memorize, and comprehend simple mathematical tasks
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on occasion
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, bend, walk, reach and pull for long periods of time
- Will be trained and certified on all aspects of the position
Great Benefits, weekly pay, On Job training!
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Pass Background and Drugscreen
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to train on a 1st shift for up to 90 days
Please apply at www.remedystaff.com and choose Deland Branch then contact us right away for a phone interview at 386-738-0037