New 1st Shift Die Molder in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20, PLS, and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement recommendations to management.
- Constructs make-ready style and engraved molds
- Preps metal to be used in making product
- Fills mold with silicone as specified on order
- Puts die mold in press
- Once cured, removes excess rubber from die mold
- Removes die from mold; cuts & drills as specified
- Examines for accuracy
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Ability to use measuring tools (Vernier calipers, scale, micrometer)
- Familiarity with computer applications (for shipping purposes
- Must be comfortable with lifting up to 50 lbs