• Commitment to understand and comply with all applicable requirements of the Company’s ISO/cGMP quality systems documented in the Quality Manual, System Procedures, and Work Instructions.
• Must be able to complete all duties or activities assigned by production shift leader or team leader in the designated time.
• Will work closely with operators to collect materials, place into pouches, use sealing machines to seal the pouches and get them packaged.
• Performs statistical process control to ensure acceptable product quality.
• Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position including lifting 30lbs to 50lbs., may be required to stand for 8hrs. or more.
• Fills out appropriate paperwork for each job.
• Must be able to perform activities or duties in any department where it’s needed.
• Must be able to bend and have full range of motion
• Maintains standards of cleanliness acceptable to the company.
• Maintains safety practices and suggests improvements for the workplace.
• Prevents defects and possible defects in workmanship.
• Must be able to switch to an off shift for a period.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 1-3 years factory experience
Skills: Mathematical aptitude; knowledge of SPC; ability to use small hand tools and simple machines.
Personality: Character and Social Traits: Logical; team player; appropriately groomed.