Maintenance Helpers Needed!!
Performs general maintenance duties in maintaining building, adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in orderly and functional condition.
Provides assistance to maintenance department, as necessary.
- Followed all safety policies and procedures
- Ensured that all work orders were assigned and completed in a timely manner.
- Assisted the Maintenance Supervisor in coming up with inventive solutions to make repairs on equipment and buildings.
- Perform basic, floor repair, wall repair, and grounds maintenance.
- Repair light fixtures
- Install bathroom fixtures, towel dispensers Safely used equipment needed for grounds maintenance complying with established policies and procedures
- Perform minor repairs, adjustments, or maintenance on heat/air conditioner units
- Complete basic carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical work as assigned
- Assist in repairs to toilets, sinks and other light plumbing work
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
*Must be able to read tape measure and install tape on floor
Benefits of a Remedy Staffing Associate:
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Immediate Access to Health Benefits
- Free online training and certification programs
- Hired in after 520 hours
- And Much More