**Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!! Put Production Associate in the subject line**
Shift: Sun-Thur 10pm-6am
SUMMARY: Operates production equipment and performs tasks associated with production by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Adhere to company safety rules and follow all federal and state agencies’ requirements.
- Understand the ISO-14001 Environmental Policy which requires individuals to comply with Environmental Regulations, Prevention of Pollution, and Continual Improvement.
- Follow Quality, Technical, Process and Operational Procedures.
- Must be able to operate mechanical equipment to produce parts
- Must be able to lift and move parts between work stations (up to 40 pounds)
- Must be able to visually inspect and identify quality defects on parts to stop and adjust equipment and correct root cause of the problem.
- Have understanding of product functionality and failure modes affecting the product.
- Responsible for quality, productivity and continuous improvement of assigned equipment.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area, as well as clean equipment all the time.
- Train new manufacturing associates in proper operation of the equipment and product.
- Responsible for 5s, escalation of any issue affecting the functionality or the safety of the equipment or quality of the product.
- Assemble Modules.
- Run leak test on radiators.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little to no supervision.
- Read and follow all process documentation and operator instructions.
- Meet hourly and team goals set by the schedule and Engineering studies.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required.
- Perform related duties as needed by supervision.