Our client is looking for a skilled Manager for their warehouse operations on second shift!
They aren't looking for just anyone - they are looking for a true team player, smile maker for this FUNTASTIC environment!
You will be responsible to plan, direct and manage the daily operations of the warehouse department within the distribution center through subordinate supervisors and front-line associates to ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment and shipment of product.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Interact professionally and effectively with all professional contacts/associates/vendors to emphasize the best Company's best interests.
- Communicate and direct warehouse associates to achieve daily success in daily tasks.
- Prepare schedules to ensure within planned budget
- Evaluate workflow needs and inventory and manage to maximize productivity
- Utilize sales forecasts to prepare for plans, volumes and peaks
- Track productivity to metrics
- Report metrics to executives
- Collaborate with other management staff to achieve success
- Organize and direct daily activities
- Train and coach supervisors and leads to top performance levels
- Ensure policies and procedures for best practices are followed
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Additional assignments and projects as needed
This client offers an amazing pay plan, bonus structure and delivers happiness to their clients. Trust us - the environment is warm, fuzzy and fluffy!
For immediate consideration, apply now!