- Joins metal parts, and fills seams and holes of metal components. Follows sketches and specifications.
- Inspects equipment and structures. Follows and maintains knowledge of safety protocol.
- Develops working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components. Monitors equipment for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Operates specialized machinery for industrial welding. Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation.
- Follows safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes. Understanding of Electricity, Basic Computer Programming Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Manual Dexterity, Physical Strength, Physical Stamina, Spatial Technical Skills.
We are looking for someone who is qualified in Mig Welding, Tig Welding is a plus.
The hours will be from 7am – 3:30pm with a 10 minute break 9:30am – 9:40am and lunch 12:00 – 12:30. We would like for your employee to come in prior to starting for a weld test.