Remedy is currently hiring for an experienced Account Coordinator to work at a local gourmet food facility in Rusk, TX!
Pay: $20.00 DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Inputting/processing all sales orders into Account Mate.
- Identifying special needs on an order by order basis and initiating appropriate actions.
- Following standard checks and balances for absolute accuracy of sales orders.
- Freight determinations and accessorial fees determined accurately and efficiently.
- Completing Bill Of Lading documentation accurately prior to shipping.
- Detailed documentation of each sales order & freight transaction in Account Mate.
- Updating customer files accurately & in a timely manner.
- Checking terms, outstanding balances & running credit cards thru credit department prior to shipment.
- Notifying customers when orders are shipping with freight company information & estimated transit time.
- Running credit references & supplying information to credit department to determine terms.
- Communicate with sales reps in a professional manner.
- Attendance and punctuality is exceptional.
- Compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive customer relations.
- Cooperation with others and demonstrates teamwork.
- Able to function in a multi-tasking environment with minimal problems.
- High levels of accuracy are achieved consistently.
- Ensures that above duties and tasks are performed in a timely and effective manner.
- Company standards have been consistently achieved.
- Adheres to the confidentiality policy regarding company and customer information.