Remedy Staffing is seeking Warehouse Leads for an exciting opportunity in Suffolk, VA!
Acshift Monday-Wednesday from 6am-6pm B shift Sunday- Tuesday from 6pm-6am C shift Thursday-Saturday from 6am-6pm D shift Wednesday- Friday from 6pm-6am
Responsible for coordinating and leading all warehouse activities of an assigned work team on a shift basis by directing assigned employees in the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of customer products in a manner consistent with service and cost objectives. Job Duties:
• Supervise and coordinate the most efficient unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product, and the picking, packing and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality.
• Responsible for the cross-communication between shifts. • Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
• Maintain a clean; neat, and orderly work area; ensure all security policies and procedures are followed.
• Enforces, and maintains safety standards, policies, practices, and procedures in order to comply with laws and regulations and minimize accidents and injuries; assists in the ongoing company safety programs.
• Follow all Company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Skills/Qualifications:
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with a high sense of urgency and personal initiative, while maintaining good coordination and communication with the management team.
• Computer proficient using MSOffice, ERP, WMS and/or inventory management software
• Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail, read a pick ticket, scanner information, labels and accurately pull/pack orders.
• Must be able to walk, stand, squat, bend, twist and kneel for 8+ hours.
• Must be willing to be trained and drive a forklift, SP or TSP equipment.
• Must be able to work in excessive heat and cold temperatures. Education/Ce