Remedy Staffing is partnered with with a manufacturing company in search of 1st shift assemblers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be assembling heat exchangers
- Must be Comfortable using hand tools such as wrenches to assemble product Preps sub assemblies and assemblies for various products.
- Performs pre-quality control checks on sub-assemblies to ensure proper fittings
- Uses raw materials to build sub-assemblies for various products (Drilling, tubing, soldering, wiring, etc.)
- Performs final assembly of product
- Attach labels properly to all products.
- Tests completed units for leaks and proper wiring.
- Package products for shipping.
- Pulls parts from warehouse for various jobs.
- Record keeping and documentation.
- Maintains parts inventory, reports any inventory that may be getting low
- Maintains reference books and drawings.
- Responsible for all activities associated with the implementation of an ISO 9000 quality system program.
- Able to help with the minor troubleshooting of existing products.
Education and/or Experience
- Looking for individuals with assembler experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Shift 7am- 3: 30 pm
Apply now for immediate consideration