Batchers (Machine Operators) / Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a rapidly growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer to identify Batchers to prepare bulk and raw materials for production, to assemble, maintain and purge all mixing equipment and transfer lines in accordance with GMP’s and SOP’s!
2nd: 3:00pm – 11:30pm Monday – Friday
- Accumulating and preparing raw material for compounding.
- Mixing raw materials for product batches, verifies the material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Documenting all required processing information
- Working in conjunction with packaging personnel to transfer bulk product from the compounding area to the packaging line.
- Assembling and disassembling transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed.
- Cleaning all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transporting raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Properly disposing of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly and safe work area
- Performing additional job related tasks as needed
- Previous batching experience in a manufacturing setting preferred but not required
- Experience with Human Machine Interface (HMI) ,Batch Programming and Control Schemes in C++ a plus!
- Rockwell RS Batch and RS View software for computer controlled operations preferred but not required
- Automated raw material delivery systems experience a plus!
- Experience with Steam, Condensate, Chilled Water, Compressed air utility functions and installations preferred but not required
- Any experience in performing or participating in new equipment installations, validations and startups is a plus!
Clean work environment! Growth opportunities available!! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!