Forklift Operator (Pre-Weigh Technician) Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
An experienced Forklift Operator (Pre-Weigh Technician) is needed for an established and growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer!
2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm (must be able to train on 1st shift)
- Operating forklift and scan gun
- Picking materials for batching kits
- Weighing and measuring ingredients per work order
- Lifting 50 pounds regularly
- Working with chemicals and wearing Personal Protective Equipment ( Respirators included)
- 0-2 years’ of manufacturing environment experience
- Ability to meet physical requirements; standing walking, lifting, carrying, crouching
- Must be able to lift or move objects up to 50lbs.
- Ability to wear required “personal protective equipment”
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary
Clean work environment! Growth opportunities available! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!