Our client is looking for a warehouse manager with pharmaceutical distribution experience. This is a F/T position with great pay and benefits. This is a new division with an established company. Position is located in Newton, Iowa; just a forty minute drive from enjoying everything Des Moines has to offer!
Starting Pay: $60,000 - $70,000/year
Hours: Monday-Friday (Some partial Saturdays)
- Hire, train, lead, motivate, mentor and coach the warehouse team.
- Ensure timely processing of customer orders through adequate staffing and training.
- Facility management including qualifying vendors for warehouse supplies, maintenance and material handling equipment.
- Create a safe environment in the warehouse, offices and grounds through inspections, maintenance, training, safety meetings and adherence to all state and local regulatory requirements.
- Document inspections and maintenance on material handling vehicles and other equipment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues, customers, vendors, suppliers & visitors.
- Create a Warehouse Operations Manual and continuously update product receipt, pick/pack/ship and returns procedures as necessary.
- 5+ years working experience in product distribution field for pharmaceutical products a MUST.
- Proven work experience managing pharmaceutical warehouse operations and personnel.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL).
- Should have excellent leadership, time management, crisis resolution and decision making skills.
Click “Apply Now” or send resume to Remedycareers@remedystaff.com