WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE As Soon As Possible
1st Shift 7am-3:30pm
2nd Shift 3pm-11:30pm
3rd Shift 11pm-7:30am
Temp to Perm WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE:
• Thorough understanding of GMP's.
• Knowledge of HACCP Feed & Food Safety Plan.
• Knowledge of FSMA.
1. Report any factors that may influence the quality and safety of the finished feed and ingredients to the immediate supervisor.
2. Loading of trailers (Floor Loaded, Mini Pallet Loads, and 4x4 loads) in a neat and orderly fashion ensuring counts are correct and bags are not ripped in the loading process.
3. Place plastic and cardboard and other assigned " Sealing" items in rear of trailers when appropriate.
4. Utilizing the inventory management system (matrix) to "pick" orders for current trailers or to stage loads for incoming trailers. FIFO is always to be used when picking orders.
5. Receiving and unloading incoming items when assigned. This can include but is not limited to, incoming feed ingredients, packaging supplies, finished products from outside manufacturing plants, maintenance supplies, office supplies and any other assigned receiving functions.
6. All cleaning assignments as given on a daily basis to maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion, including the policing of broken articles and the proper disposal of the same.
7. Re-bagging operations when assigned.
8. Be able to lift 50 lbs to a height of 48 inches continuously for the assigned work period, lifting required such as building pallet stocks.