• Final assembly and tryout of Progressive and hand Line Dies
• Operate all tool room equipment with limited supervision General
• Responsible for final assembly of all styles of tooling.
• Ability to operate all tool room equipment effectively and efficiently with limited supervision.
• Work with Engineer to streamline tooling procedures.
Education: High School Math and English equivalent
Experience: 10-15 years in a manufacturing or similar environment
Skills: • CNC & Manual Mill operation • Precision Grinding. • Use of measuring devises: Micrometers, Vernier’s • Dedicated and attention to detail • Time management • Blueprint reading a must.
Great opportunity with an established Lakewood manufacturing facility! Apply now! Military Veterans encouraged to apply!