Remedy is immediately looking for a Quality Assurance Technician for a warehouse in Sanford, FL! $14.00 per hour!
A qualified Quality Control Candidate has:
Quality Assurance Details:
Apply today! Email resume to: email@example.com
• In support of and under the direction of quality engineers or supervisors, analyzes and solves quality problems.
• Performs mechanical/electrical and item specific inspection using standardized methods.
• Uses precision instruments including basic Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) measurements as appropriate
• Prepares procedures, work instructions, and trains inspectors.
• Collects data and enters results into computer system
• Helps in the collection and presentation of required data to support audits and regulatory assessments
• Provide support during customer complaint investigations as needed
• Uses Information Center to retrieve product/process information
• Strict compliance to Quality Systems standards
• Complies with Good Documentation Practices
• Adheres to all safety policies and contributes to the achievement of safety goals & objectives
• Provides ideas and actively participates in the implementation of written suggestions for continuous improvement
• Effectively utilizes time, energy and resources to meet delivery goals
• Maintains housekeeping standards in accordance with 5 S principles
• Complete all required training applicable to assigned position