Remedy has a Temp to Hire opportunity for Industrial Maintenance Mechanics on 2nd shift! We are immediately hiring! $21.00 per hour!
As the maintenance technician you will be:
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnosis of all machinery and equipment within the plant
- Repair and maintain production equipment (e.g. machine tools, power tools, presses and welders, etc.) to include hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical repairs
- Initiate/perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment on regular basis
- Install electrical circuits
Maintenance Technician Details!
- Up to $21.00/hr based on experience
- 2nd shift (3pm-11pm)
- Temp to hire opportunity! Long term!
- Located by the DeLand Municipal Airport!
- Steel Toes
A qualified Maintenance Mechanic has:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Technical training preferred
- Blueprint reading to include electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical
- Ability to operate welders, torches, jacks, drill presses, power tools, fork trucks, lathes, bridge ports
Apply today- join our DeLand Remedy team!