Amazing Opportunity with a GREAT company!!
We're seeking a Manufacturing Downstream Technician in London, Ohio.
Want to learn more? Give us a call!
Downstream Technician Responsibilities:
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working environment.
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts, or injuries to Production Supervisor Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required.
- Practice proper forklift operation and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain facility housekeeping Maintain and build job skills through company training programs.
- Property package all products ( qty, filters, bags, gaskets).
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and down stream equipment set-up.
- Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements.
- Properly label all finished goods.
Downstream Technician Requirements:
- Team Oriented
- Ability to learn new skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
- Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended amounts of time in temperature extremes.
Position requires full range of body motion including:
- bending, twisting, reaching, squatting, and ability to mount/dis-mount industrial equipment and vehicles
- Ability to stand and be mobile for 8-10 hours
Interested? Apply today 740-852-7790 or at www.remedystaff.com