COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Click here to read more.
Voice of the Blue-Collar Worker
Recruiting and Screening
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Course
Safety and Loss Prevention Services
COVID-19 Health & Safety Resources
FREE ONLINE COURSES
Life Skills Studio
Remedy Staffing Eastern Iowa
Remedy Staffing North Florida
Remedy Staffing Wisconsin
Own A Franchise
Seamstress Sewing Machine Operator
Virginia Beach, VA
Industrial Seamstress Position - Virginia Beach, VA
$12/hour (First Shift Available)
Draw Patters with precision
Cut and Sew for products
Operate walking foot sewing machine
Must be able to read, follow and improve BOM documents
Understand multiple step and multi-person production sewing operations.
Manage material inventory and be able to direct needed material quantities.
Ability to communicate immediate production errors with management
Communicate material pattern problems during sewing assembly
Recommend adjustments to patterns with the Engineering Department.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
Mathematical Reasoning -
Ability to understand and organize a problem and them to select a mathematical method or formula to solve the problem
l - Listens to others without interrupting; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
– Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
– Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
– Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to reaching goals
– Asks for and offers help when needed
Safety & Security
- Observes all safety procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions