International Logistics company headquartered in New Orleans is seeking a Import Tracking/Planning Coordinator to become a permanent employee of the team.
- Process and monitor import shipments and orders
- Prepare documentations, request for rates, quoting, booking, send arrival notices, work orders, bill of lading, picking list and invoicing customers.
- Coordinating warehouses, truckers and customers for delivery
- Involve in inventory control
- Provide customer services
- Duties may change to include new responsibilities and tasks assigned by management