We are now hiring for forklift driver's for Genesee Brewery, a FIFCO USA company, Apply Today for immediate consideration!
Job Duties include:
- Adhere to GMP's (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
- Properly wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow all safety and company policies
- Ensure continuous line production by removing damaged or compromised product from the production line, clearing jams and hand packaging when the machine is not available
- Keeping pace with running machinery to ensure daily production goals are met or exceeded
- Performing quality inspection on products on the production line and complete written documentation this this was done
- Maintain sanitation of equipment, machinery, storage bins, work stations etc.
- Report safety, mechanical and electrical issues to supervisors
- Recycle all materials to the correct storage bins and material compactors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Utilizing a forklift
The Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Must have experience in utilizing forklifts
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for 8-12 hour days
- Ability to work overtime and having a flexible schedule
- Willingness to work in an environment with large machines and a lot of moving parts
- Minimum of 1 year of steady manufacturing experience
- Fast Pace and attention to detail
- Shift: All candidates must have open availability from 2pm-7am (they could work an 8-12 hour shift at any time in that time frame, the schedule will come out a week in advance) Must be available to train on 1st shift for their first week 40 hours a week with overtime potential
Pay: $15 per hour plus a .61 shift differential, If hired on the pay will increase to $18 per hour, after 5 months you would receive a higher rate as well.
Benefits: Gain sharing Discounts on apparel and food at the Brew house Potential TTH opportunity Once hired you receive union pay and benefits A shoe coupon for new work shoes (must be bought after first day)