As a Medical Assembler in Taylorsville, you will be a key player on a team that assembles medical devices that help improve patient care in hospitals. Lives depend on our products and this position is critical to providing the best quality to our customers.
Pay: $14.25\ HR
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Overtime as needed)
- Assemble products per work instructions performed in a non-environmentally controlled environment.
- Collect required materials from bins, set up work stations per work instruction.
- Must have prior assembly experience.
- Experience soldering to ceramics a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Get paid weekly!
- Free online skill building courses.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
We are partnered with: Hire Vets Medallion and Utah Patriot Partnership Programs