Remedy Staffing is partnered with a Tire Manufacture in Tonawanda in search of an Manufacturing Technical Writer.
- Composing instructional documents on factory topics.
- Moving step-by-step through factory positions with associates, engineers and others taking notes and photographs for new documentation along the way.
- Editing and rewriting drafts after review by on-the-job or other technical experts for accuracy.
- Using Microsoft products to compose documents, adhering to consistent style and formatting defined by detailed templates.
- Graphically communicating concepts such as safety (safe work practices), use of technical specifications or checks, motion, action and direction using arrows, symbols and text in Excel or Word.
- Promptly and clearly escalating issues and questions verbally and/or via email during documentation drafting.
- AA/AS Degree in technical writing, engineering, drafting, or related field; or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Must have Industrial Technical Writing experience to be considered
- Experience creating technical specifications for manufacturing
- Learning management experience a plus
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour depending on experience
Apply now for immediate consideration!