FORKLIFT Opening GALORE!!!
Forklift Operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Pay: Up to $16.50 according to shift and site
Hours: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Weekends!
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.